Online Resources Disclaimer
Please take a few minutes to read the following disclaimer before allowing your child to take part in
DRH Sports Ltd Online Coaching
By participating in DRH Sports online tennis and tennis related activities you are giving full consent for your child to take part in online pre-recorded coaching, acknowledge that you are agreeing to the below terms, and have read and understood the following information:
- All activities are delivered by appropriately qualified instructors with high standards of coaching and best practice. Please always follow the coaching instructions and listen to your body.
- A parent or carer must review the content of the video and is responsible in deciding the suitability of the video for the child to watch and take part.
- Our coaches are unable to risk assess the space; therefore you are responsible for ensuring the child is in a suitable environment without hazards which may cause harm or injury.
- DRH Sports Ltd accept no responsibility for injury or if your property and/or equipment is damaged as a result of the activity.
- The exercises involved can be hazardous and require physical exertion which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury. You are fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
- As a consequence of these risks, you may be seriously hurt from the resulting injuries.
- DRH Sports assumes no responsibility for providing medical care during the online activities.
- Our coaches are unable to remotely express opinion on whether you are suitably fit to take part in these activities. Therefore, if you are in any doubt, or currently suffering from a health concern you must obtain specialist medical advice before participating.
- If you experience any discomfort in any way, please do not continue.
- Recording of any DRH Sports Ltd sessions is strictly prohibited. You agree to not reproduce, sell, share, or distribute any of the recordings.
- You knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim you, your heirs or legal representatives may have against DRH Sports Ltd and any of the supplied instructors for injury or damages that you may sustain as a result of participating in the sessions.
Please contact us at if you have any questions or concerns.