Children booking onto this camp will play a host of different sports and games from football and Cricket to netball and table tennis (a full list of the sports we offer at this camp can be found in the FAQs.
All of the sports, games and activities that the children play will be centred around what we believe to be the core values of all sport.
They are teamwork, self-discipline, concentration, patience, self-reliance and personal responsibility, among a myriad of other desirable skills.
- Camp GO! multi-sport runs every school holiday excluding the Christmas break and bank holidays.
- Our multi-sport camp standard times are 9am – 4pm.
- Early drop off from 8.15am and late pick up until 5.30pm.
- Lunch is between 12-1pm
- You can choose between half or whole day and make use of our early drop and late pick up if you need
- Sibling and full week discounts are available. Please refer to the FAQs
. for more details.
- See schedule for upcoming camp here.
The children will generally play 3 different activities in the morning before lunch (with a break after the second activity) and then 3 additional activities in the afternoon. Early drop off and late stay times will be supervised free play sessions.
At the end of the day all children will be signed out and dismissed once their designated pick up has arrived to collect them.